- 3 teams per school remains in place.
- Teams can register as novice and advanced
- Schedule remains the same
- 15 teams registered before requests go to waitlist (though we will try to accommodate as many as possible within reason)
- All Teams should register as Novice in Ampthill, U.K.
- For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, May 2, 2019 (Local time)
Student Arrivals, Registration & Team Photos
Set Up Time & Breakfast
|10:30||Welcome & Introductions by Exec Sponsor|
|11:00||Code Quest Competition (& Coaches Corner)|
|13:30||Lunch & Surveys|
||Winners announced & Prize Giving|
|15:00||Depart and Pick Up Gift Bags|
For a complete list of eligibility requirements see the Official Rules
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Privacy Release Forms:
Code Quest 2020
The May 2, 2020 Code Quest Event has been officially cancelled for all locations due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PL (April 25)
Milwaukee, WI (new site)
Montreal, CA (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at