The Dallas, Texas Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin - MFC
1902 West Freeway
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Costume Theme: (Costumes are optional)
We encourage coaches and teams to wear costumes! Please ensure your costumes follow our costume rules. No masks or toy weapons will be allowed.
- Schools may only register at one location.
- One team can represent a school. Schools may register two additional teams. Second and third teams will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them March 2nd 2020. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If your second and/or third teamis accepted, you will be notified via email on or after March 2nd 2020.
- Students can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Additional documentation required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow additional time for registration.
- Picture ID required for students that are 18 and over at the time of competition.
- Coaches can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens that are green card holders only. Please allow additional time for registration.
- No external storage devices such as thumb drives/memory sticks allowed. Reference material should be preloaded on the student’s computers.
- Loaner Laptops for competition day are available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com.
Family members cannot be accommodated.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest 2020
The May 2, 2020 Code Quest Event has been officially cancelled for all locations due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PL (April 25)
Milwaukee, WI (new site)
Montreal, CA (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at