Lockheed Martin Ventures
About Lockheed Martin Ventures
As a leading technology and innovation company, Lockheed Martin is committed to the next big idea.
The mission of Lockheed Martin Ventures is to make strategic investments in companies that are developing disruptive, cutting edge technologies in core businesses and new markets important to Lockheed Martin. Since 2007, we have invested more than $100 million in startup companies. These emerging innovations have the potential to become foundational technologies that solve the complex challenges our customers face.
Areas of interest include:
- Autonomous Systems and Robotics
- Cyber Security
- Space Technologies
- Advanced Communications and Sensors
- Undersea Technologies
- Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- NextGen Electronics
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
- Energy and Power Systems
More than a source of capital, Lockheed Martin Ventures provides partner companies with access to our world-class engineering talent, state-of-the-art technologies and research and access to the company’s international business relationships and supply chain.
We're looking for companies or startups that:
- Adhere to our core values
- Offer innovative or differentiating technology
- Align to our strategic objectives
- Have the ability to succeed as a stand-alone business